Tuesday 22 February 2011

Using the Digital SLR, Apple iMac OS X, and Final Cut Pro by Olaide Sadiq

Despite having practiced and used an SLR camera, the Mac computers as well as a trial of Final Cut during the end of the AS year, it is benificial to familiarise my self with the equipment and programs.

I visited WHSmith and Lewisham library and read through self-help guides on how to use a Digital SLR camera efficiently. These guides gave me information regarding the use of flash, a detailed description of the lenses as well as how to edit digital photography using supporting programs such as Photoshop.
Photo 

 

Using the Internet also helped me to gather useful information on how to handle SLR cameras, and from this I found more detailed information on the specific Canon EOS 7D SLR camera which we have been using in this project to not only record footage at 1080p HD quality, but to also capture high quality pictures with high speed shooting. 
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 7D







Becoming accustomed to using the Mac was not as difficult as I had used it during the end of my AS year, this is also when I first used Final Cut Pro.
To familiarise myself with using the equipment in an easy and efficient way, I once again used YouTube video tutorials and guides/reviews found using the Google Search Engine.

                                                                     Final Cut Pro



Mac



References

No comments:

Post a Comment