Tuesday 22 February 2011

Editing the Teaser Trailer - Olaide Sadiq

As the editor within the group, one of my key responsibilities is editing our media products, with the assistance of other group members. A significant level of editing will need to be applied to our teaser trailer. I have been drafting ideas in how to edit our teaser effectively. This is a rough draft of how I I intend to edit the teaser trailer. It is a draft that will assist me, alongside the storyboard, in editing the teaser trailer. On this draft, I have named different sections of the trailer and written where the pace should change. I have also written where and what the captions are as well as a short script if we were to include a voice over, and what type of sound I intend on including.


No comments:

Post a Comment