Tuesday 22 February 2011

Editing and Post Production - Behind the Scenes by Olaide Sadiq


These are "behind the scenes" images of myself editing our final products. As the editor within the group it is my responsibility to edit our three final products, with the assistance of my fellow group members. These images, captured by our Head of Research, display myself using Final Cut Pro and Photoshop CS3.

I was consistently playing back our teaser trailer footage to see which parts of it I could shorten and where I felt a caption would be suitable. I also looked at which parts I felt could be edited to look more appealing to the viewing audience. The following images consist of me mainly 'cutting', finding a suitable font for our captions, and editing altering 'motion' of the captions, which will affect how the captions are seen on-screen.













The following pictures are of the editing of the Magazine front cover. In these pictures, I am downloading and installing a font for our magazine from www.dafont.com . I am also editing our chosen font for our Magazine front cover, and attempting to find a suitable layout for the masthead. I am also seeing different ways in which I can manipulate our main image on Photoshop CS3.








No comments:

Post a Comment